Amaryllis Wax white pearl
These wax Amaryllis bulbs are coated with a layer of decorative and protective wax so they require no care at all; no soil, nutrients or water. The bulb stays beautifully upright due to the small metal stand and blooms on its own within 4-6 weeks. An ideal hassle-free gift.
The nice thing about Amaryllis bulbs in wax is that they bloom within just a few weeks. As soon as you place the bulb in the warmth of your living room, you will see the first leaves sprout within a few days. And daily, the stem and flower bud continue to develop, magical to see! Before you know it, you will see the first flower appear and more will follow!
Colour of wax: white pearl / Colour of flower: red / Size of bulb: XXL = 36 cm
- Combine several Amaryllis bulbs together on a large bowl.
- An Amaryllis in wax is a real upgrade for any Christmas arrangement.
- Place the Amaryllis in a light spot at a temperature between 18 and 21 degrees Celsius. Preferably not near the heating.
- The stems often grow towards the light, so turn the bulb regularly so that the plant continues to grow proportionally.
- After flowering, you can peel off the wax layer from the bulb and give the bulb a second life, read our blog for the full explanation.